- Makes professional and accurate business travel arrangements, including air, car, hotel and ground transportation for travelers.
- Confirm travel requests via e-mails, request forms and spreadsheets
- Complete and send credit card authorizations as needed
- Track physicians credentialing process to ensure flights are booked accordingly
- Work with the accounting department to ensure all travel costs are accounted for and billed to the appropriate party
- Provide excellent customer service to both employees and executives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a travel agent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional office environment providing customer service in the hospitality industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment. Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm
|Job Category||Human Resources|