- Create content across all brands.
- Post to multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Triller, Snapchat.
- Content writing for posts across across all social media platforms.
- Answer comment backs across all social media platforms in a timely matter.
- Create social media campaigns using social media strategy.
- Stay on top of trending topics.
- Use email marketing to drive sales and brand awareness.
- 1-2 years of experience required.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends and travel frequently (about 2-3 weekends of the month).
- Ability to drive all work efforts through passion for social media and marketing.
- Personally and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant.
- Ability to pay attention to trending topics in order to keep our brand and content relevant.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy.
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
- Possess a creative eye for creating, curating and managing content.
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube and others.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together.
- Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites, pinning, tagging, and influencers.
- Experience with social media content writing with the ability to master the brand voice specific to each piece.
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms, such as Skedsocial and Latergram.
- Experience with Facebook ads and SnapChat ads.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp.
- Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Experience in reading and getting to know an online audience.
- Ability to respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly make decisions under pressure and determine best responses to posts.
- Ability to create exciting social media contests that help build brand awareness, boost engagement and increase following.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Dropbox.
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Demonstrate great organizational skills.
- Posses excellent communication skills in all aspects.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skill.
- Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred.
- Self-motivated is a MUST.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).0
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm