The Sales & Distribution Administrator will be responsible for providing general office support for a variety of activities and related tasks for our Sales & Distribution Team. The Administrator will also work as a liaison between the Directors’ of Sales & Distribution and other VPX Departments Manager all office administrative activities including the coordination of various projects using exceptional interpersonal communication skills while multitasking between priorities.
- Provide support to the VPX Sports regional sales team and accounting department
- Act as liaison between sales & distribution team and VPX HR department for simple requests/needs, documentation requests, etc.
- Professionally answers all incoming phone calls and ensures all calls are directed accordingly
- Ensure proper filing and follow proper record retention policy of pertinent documents
- Plan, coordinate and organize various meetings and events
- Assist employees to maintain records required for compliance with internal policy, State and Federal regulations
- Support the regional administrative needs of the National DSD Manager
- Work with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prepare internal & external documents with Excel & PowerPoint
- Coordinate projects between departments within VPX
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Work collaboratively across the organization, share best practices, led by example and adhere to Company standards
- Professional representation of the company and VPX Sports brands when in the market
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel/reach with hands and arms
- Speak, hear, and understand instructions
• Frequently transition between walking and sitting
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Prior customer service, human resources, office management, and accounting experience preferred
- Direct Store Delivery experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong technical skills with smartphone technology
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Use specific vision abilities including: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
- Work with or near moving mechanical parts, moderate to loud noise, outside weather conditions, and/or extreme temperatures
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm
|Job Category||Operations, Sales|