- Taste finished product samples to determine level of compliance with product flavor standards.
- Smell finished product samples to detect fragrancies / aromas for given product flavor.
- To evaluate finished product (produced in-house & by co-packers) – including organoleptic testing, sensory analysis, and checking accuracy of physical appearance for proper packaging components
- Responsible for finished good product release in SAP daily
- To receive, verify and maintain organization of retain samples from co-packers
- Perform product return evaluation and determine disposition
- Responsible for overseeing Non-Conforming Material Destruction (NCMD) program
- To coordinate results from laboratories to document compliance to finished good specifications
- Perform review of in-house and stability test specification sheets
- To provide timely consolidated reports upon request
- Other duties as required by management
- High school diploma, or 2 years of college preferred, or 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a regulatory/compliance environment
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance environment
- Familiarity with FDA and other industry governmental and regulation agencies
- Good oral and written communication skills, including report writing
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks at once all while ensuring that quality and standards are met
- Must be fluent in English and have good computer skills
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Full-Time (Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm)
Disclaimer: this position involves consumption of caffeine.