- Work closely with cross-functional resources/teams for product life cycle evolution and communication. This starts with R&D then trickles outward into other departments. You will be the main liaison between R&D and Marketing.
- Follow and track action steps of new product development from inception to completion. This will include brand-new products, reformulated products and versions of existing products. At any given time, we have 50+ products in development.
- Ensure effective communication of all key details are established and updated in the Product Tracker daily for all products.
- Monitor and report on project process as well as identify problems and solutions
- Work alongside Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Lead all updates and coordinate to the various internal and external organizations that are providing services to the project (development, engineering, production, project controls, estimating, construction management, supply chain, legal, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS))
- Update and communicate objectives, stakeholders, scope, roles and responsibilities, assumptions and constraints, deliverables, WBS, schedule, external communication, regulatory strategy, procurement strategy, contractor and supplier strategy, resource plan, budget, lessons learned, risk plan, quality plan, safety plan, environmental plan, security
- Back-out timeline workflow based on targeted product launch dates to assure all follow through by cross-functional departments is in motion, seeing each product to completion.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in (CPG or another manufacturing type of product environment) with a B.A. degree OR over 5+ years of project management experience in lieu of a degree (CPG or another manufacturing type of product environment)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Merchandising, or related field preferred
- PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification/CMII certificates are a plus
- Experience in distribution and transmission
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Must have CPG or Product Development Experience
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The Project Manager is responsible for working very closely with the R&D team by managing the various stages of the product lifecycle, from inception to finalization and launches. Owns the evolutions and changes to product specifications and requirements daily; updating new product ideas and/or product and packaging stages. Must manage all phases of product planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, approvals, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration.
Position type: Full-Time, Monday – Friday 9:00am- 6:00pm
Location : Weston, FL