- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal /external clients
- Sort through and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Take action points and write minutes during meetings
- Source home supplies
- Register for events and conferences
- Remind CEO of daily events, meetings, and deadlines
- Compiling and preparing reports
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Delegate work as appropriate to other members of the staff
- Make copies, order lunch, and prepare rooms for meetings
- Implement and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Recording and filing expenses
- Researching and purchasing special items
- Manage CEO’s Social Media channels
- Available to travel when required
- Assist with personal errands
- Ability to work from CEO’s house and office
- Manage special projects from beginning to end as needed
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tact, discretion and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Available to work from 9am to 6pm and flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm