- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Organize orientation of new staff members
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Coordinate with IT department on all office new hire equipment
- Conduct phone screenings with potential candidates and provide feedback to Talent Acquisition recruiter
- Conduct pre-screening interviews with potential candidates and provide feedback to Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Follow up on denied candidates by sending rejections letters within one week of being interviewed
- Responsible for coordinating annual reviews and notifying management
- Responsible for New Hire Binders
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, communication, or related field, pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, marketing, communications or related field.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Full-Time (Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm)
Location : Weston,)