- Manage the design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conduct market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seek design inspiration.
- Collaborate with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to collection, and create new concepts.
- Ensure product is in alignment with business strategy and guidelines.
- Select fabrics and trims to submit to manufacturers.
- Create production sketches for development packages.
- Effectively communicte with manufacturers to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Excellent eye for detail with the ability to stick to the original sketch and transfer it to a pattern.
- Ability to look for new and innovative ways to use color, fabric, and details in design.
- Review products for style and fit during sampling process.
- Present story, mood, color boards, and samples to CEO and Creative Team.
- Create physical and digital garment patterns.
- Proactively communicate on an on-going basis with team, supervisors and cross functional teams to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Coordinate with Sourcing Team to review product needs and to determine appropriate sourcing direction based on quality, delivery and price.
- Ensure continuous product and process improvement with emphasis on developing products in accordance with the operating calendar.
- Materials Development, pattern and Tooling (Technical Services, Materials, Merchandising and Production).
- Lead the seasonal pre-allocation process based on service and product needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field
- 5+ years of design experience
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Gerber Accumark Silhouette Digitizing System is a plus and Mac computer skills or similar
- Relevant portfolio of recent apparel design/graphic design work
- Availability to travel for research and product development
- Ability to do sketches by hand and pattern creation
- Excellent design and conceptual skills
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full-Time