- Responsible for the scheduling, booking, and coordination of experiential marketing events including trade shows, pop-up events, and other corporate events.
- Train, Manage and oversee a team of marketing event coordinators.
- Improve and develop internal SOPs and procedures.
- Help prepare, lead, and participate in weekly/monthly events meetings with Marketing Team Leads and Marketing Managers.
- Responsible for facilitating trade show set up, coordinating logistics, and the tear down of all trade show items after it is completed.
- Responsible for working with trade show organizers to get booth space secured, submit payments to accounting on time upon CEO’s approval and negotiate terms and conditions of the trade show.
- Book hotel blocks through show organizers, and/or work with our corporate travel coordinator to lock in hotel blocks for upcoming shows.
- Book meeting rooms for Talent Team’s Bang Energy Ambassador casting calls.
- Negotiating with outside vendors and union companies to ensure we are getting the best service and prices. Reconciling all invoices and billing to make sure all prices are accurate and justified.
- Onsite manager and leader for all trade shows providing direction to marketing staff and sometimes executives.
- Manage a budget for current and past years events.
- Organize and manage our yearly Bang Energy Events calendar.
- Assign roles and tasks to events coordinators. Train event staff when needed.
- Develop creative ideas for our trade shows and events to ensure that our show is “better than the last one!”
- Identify roles that need to be filled within your team and assist the Employee Services department with hiring. (for example, trade show booth designer, production team, etc.)
- Take calls with various companies, and corporations interested in working with our company.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment upholding a very high standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Event Management, Public Relations, Communication, or other related fields
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have an understanding of Dropbox
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, Pinterest, and Youtube
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks and work load.
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Outgoing, personal, and a “team-player.”
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm