- Create and deliver an overall company recruitment strategy and best-in-class talent acquisition department.
- Responsible for creating a strong employment brand in appropriate national and local markets.
- Create, monitor and maintain an employee referral program.
- Design sourcing strategies that find passive talent to fill open positions, create talent pipelines/pools and fill succession gaps.
- Create and maintain strong online recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Develop behavioral interview tools to help managers hire for a values match and culture fit.
- Continually evaluate and enhance onboarding program to ensure new hires are provided the best hiring experience.
- Manage corporate relocation program and vendor.
- Consults with line management, providing recruitment selection guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions. Use analytics to evaluate the performance of the talent acquisition department and the quality of hires.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day talent acquisition, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide talent acquisition policy creation, guidance, and interpretation.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of talent acquisition training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Lead talent acquisition staff and ensure exceptional service to management, internal and external applicants.
- Build and maintain a strong functional talent acquisition team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building, and succession planning. Assess the skills and skill levels necessary to achieve talent acquisition work objectives.
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business discipline and relevant industry experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering a talent acquisition strategy.
- Minimum 5 years in a supervisory or leadership role with appropriate management level experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Affirmative Action plans.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a talent acquisition function for a manufacturer or distributor in the food, beverage, or pharma industry.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee and union relations in regard to talent acquisition, diversity, onboarding, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs required, ADP Workforce applications preferred.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full-Time (Monday- Friday 9:00am-6:00pm), frequent travel