- The Director of Employee Services partners with leaders across the global organization to ensure that Employee Services provides efficient and effective services (within the Hire to Retire process) to employees and supports the current and future needs of the business.
- Create and drive a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, innovation and quality with a focus on delivering the highest quality transactional services across National Grid and driving significant and sustainable process improvements that align with the Company’s short and long-term strategic vision.
- Responsible for the execution and administration of HR and Benefits plans, programs, and policies, including providing input and direction to ensure execution meets the needs of employees.
- Establish performance targets for Employee Services in conjunction with the client and develop plans to ensure targets are met through continuous evaluation, quality assurance and focused improvement efforts.
- Manage all special HR processing requests and approve/disapprove based on strategic vision, service level agreements, budgets, Employee Services’ capacity, and enterprise implications.
- Responsible for overall Employee Services’ budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7-10+ years of experience working in an Employee Services or Human Resources function
- Proven experience in creating learning and development strategies
- Experience working with the re-base of salaries for internal employees
- Proven experience in developing and evolving an organization that interfaces with employees, vendors, HR business owners, unions, and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- MBA is highly desired
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full-Time (Monday- Friday 9:00am-6:00pm), frequent travel