- Schedule Elite Shoots across the country.
- Hiring Freelancer videographers to film our elites so they can receive high quality content.
- Pre-Production for all local shoots.
- Works closely with in-house videographers to execute visual initiatives of our rapidly evolving video team.
- Regularly coming up with creative concepts for the teams marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for all post-production tasks including; reviewing footage and ensuring content meets guidelines.
- Must collaborate with all team members to come up with creative content for all social media platforms. (videographers, other editors, social media coordinator, digital content coordinator, etc.)
- Must be able to revolve the product brand by working on a wide range of video creative projects.
- Must respectfully interact with internal teams to gain full understanding of projects, products and consumer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Video Production, or other related fields.
- Have an understanding of Dropbox.
- Experience with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Triller and YouTube.
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to travel on a frequent basis.
- Must be flexible in working weekends and nights to get the production completed.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm