- Conduct analysis for sales forecasting at various aggregation levels for Bang Energy, Noo Fuzion, Stoked, Redline, VPX, and Meltdown for Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, and Swim
- Recommends and creates key attributes by category of the business to analyze
- Can effectively partner with Sales and Ecommerce to recommend monthly, seasonal, or annual buys to Head of Bang Revolution Apparel and Accessories and the CEO based on current inventory, current trends, and future needs
- Can effectively communicate with Production in order to leverage advantageous costing by bundling forecasts
- Can analyze cost and margins by item, category, brand, and sales channel and can make cost and retail recommendations
- Can effectively manage inventory that is used globally and for different purposes, i.e. Employees, Marketing/ Giveaways and Retail
- Provide all levels of the company with updates of forecast information, including ongoing analysis and interpretation of data
- Effectively presents written and verbal summaries at both high-level and detailed levels, depending on audience
- Determining causes of root error, and implementing processes to drive operational efficiency
- Communicate closely with Supply Planning to ensure optimal stock levels
- Manage the monthly sales forecast while working alongside supply chain partners and monitoring key metrics
- Can effectively manage position with existing tools and also will be able to spearhead customizing and implementing new systems into Apparel team to align with the rest of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 8+ years of planning and forecasting experience
- Comfortable handling all levels of planning requirements and can successfully train and onboard new hires as needed
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Can successfully work with cross functional partners, such as Planners within the Beverage side, Sales, Finance, Accounting, etc..
- Able to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Global planning experience
- Diverse career history background including traditional retail and entrepreneurial, small business, or start-up
- Omni-channel planning experience, including brick and mortar, ecommerce, wholesale, and pop-ups
- Prior planning experience for swag/accessories and apparel
- Smartsheets experience a plus
- Previous involvement in integration of new systems
- Promotional strategy planning experience
- SQL experience is a plus
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Bang Energy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, dedicated Sr. Planning and Reporting Manager to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Weston, FL. Our team is growing and if you’re equally passionate about planning, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Bang Energy may be a great match! In this position, your responsibilities will include managing the sales forecasts for over 1000 SKU’s. You will get to work side by side with smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs. We’re looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
Full-Time Monday-Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm, Overtime or weekend work may be required at times, Travel may be required.