Frequently Asked Questions - FAQS
Please apply at BangEnergyCasting.com and Please be sure that your IG page is a public profile, or you will not be considered or contacted about the position.
Return Policy Terms & Conditions
- Our return policy only applies to products purchased directly from our website.
- If purchased from a third-party vendor, please refer to their return and exchange policy.
- Items to be returned must be postmarked and sent back within 30 days of receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any product received after 30 days.
- Your product must be in its original, unused and unopened condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Credit will only be applied to the original credit card account used for purchase.
- You are responsible for return/exchange shipping costs.
- If our warehouse is unable to accept your return, the merchandise will be returned to you without credit.
- Most credits are applied within five (5) business days of receipt of the item, allowing for processing and inspection time.
- Please email [email protected] to initiate a request for a refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your account has been credited.
Steps to Returning or Exchanging Your Purchase
We strive to make returns and exchanges as quick and easy as possible for you. If you purchased a product or apparel through VPXSports.com, please refer to the following guidelines.
- To return/exchange items, contact [email protected] with your name, order number, and reason for your return/exchange.
- Download and completely fill out our Returns and Exchanges Form, and include this information in your package.
- Please allow us 1-3 business days to process your return/exchange.
- Once your returned items are received, your new order will ship out within 2-3 days of our receipt (this applies only to items in stock).
- What to include in your package:
- Return and Exchange Form
- A letter informing us of the reason for your return
- The original receipt and/or proof of purchase
- Most shipping for domestic orders is via FedEx. You may select between Ground, 2-day, 3-day (some areas), and Next Day Air. VPX Sports only utilizes the U.S. Postal Service for Military orders. A per-item shipping fee is quoted based on the weight of your order. International and Canadian orders are not permitted. We ship most orders within three (3) business days after the order has been placed. Orders are shipped Monday – Friday only.
- NOTE: We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- The accepted methods of payment are credit card (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and PayPal. Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded.
If you would like to sample our products, sign-up for a monthly box of products here.
Bang® RTD contains 300 mg of caffeine per can.
Redline® XTREME contains 316 mg of caffeine per container (two servings).
Yes. Whey protein is derived from milk and is, therefore, a “milk protein.” However, VPX SRO™ Whey Protein Isolate is highly refined, comprised of at least 90% protein with far less lactose than whey protein concentrate (even those who are lactose intolerant may be able to consume it).
As many people are aware, creatine is not stable in liquids. The brainchild of Bang CEO and CSO Jack Owoc, SUPER CREATINE® (U.S. patent 8,445,466) is a dipeptide of creatine and L-leucine (creatyl-L-leucine), which, unlike other forms of creatine, is stable in water for an extended period. Bang® is the only carbonated beverage that contains this proprietary ingredient.
Working out will naturally lower blood glucose (sugar) levels. Furthermore, Shotgun® 5X™ has amino acids and other compounds that do promote an insulin spike. To avoid a drop in blood sugar, try consuming Shotgun® 5X™ closer to your workout. You may also want to sip a carb-laden drink halfway through your workout to keep your blood sugar stable.
The answer is an emphatic “YES!”
VPX has funded 28 (and counting) landmark studies at the top universities in the country, including UCLA, Florida State, Baylor, the University of Southern Maine, Memphis University and others.
Click HERE for the current list.
You can also search our ingredients and supportive science by logging on to PubMed, which is a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
I’ve heard all this buzz about Shotgun® and Bang® Master Blaster® for men, but my question is: Can women take them?
Shotgun® and Bang® Master Blaster® are two of the most hardcore pre-workout drinks available today. Not only can men take it, but so can women! In fact, all the Bang models use Bang® Master Blaster® and they look great!
However, we recommend that women start off with just half the suggested serving size to assess their tolerance.